Symphony Banking – Core Banking Software
The Core Banking applications differ from each other by their feature to “managing the process” rather than “registering the data” today. Multi-tier and service-oriented technical architecture, process design and workflow feature that facilitates identifying and implementing processes easily, quick and easy integration with peripheral components, an extendable and sustainable structure, and top-level security mechanisms are some of the titles that are a must for this. The approach which is a well-known fact from the banker’s perspective is “presenting the designed product to the market quickly and timely and ensuring competitive advantage”.
Senfoni Temel Bankacılık Uygulaması, Symphony Core Banking Implementation is a solution, which is highly integrable, has multi-language support including Cyrillic and Arabic alphabets, can operate in the cloud environment, support multiple-bank and branch environments, is affected by the user errors at the minimum level, needs user training at the minimum level, and allows the business units to design a large part of their processes, meets all banking requirements.
Thanks to the structure that can adapt quickly to technological developments and differentiate from conventional core banking systems, Symphony allows the customers to become distinct in the competitive market.
Important features that make a difference :
- The flexible infrastructure that facilitates quick and controlled development required for today’s banking,
- Thanks to its parametric structure, it is able to offer products and solutions to the market quickly using a more agile approach, and to be adapted to a new idea or initiative easily and quickly,
- The ability to quickly and easily integrate with new technologies and new products and services developed using new technologies,
- Process-based design, management, and workflow feature,
- Thanks to competitive prices that can be achieved with lower costs, it has a positive impact on bank profitability by improving market share,
- Due to its use in 8 countries, it is compatible with local regulations and legislation, and it has multiple languages and currencies support,
- The parametric structure that allows banks wishing to open branches in another country to provide this service over the same infrastructure,